How Can I Delete Blank Pages in PDF File?
A PDF that was made by scanning paper documents using the duplex mode can have blank pages embedded within it. Intentional blank pages might also be included in the document. In this write-up, you will get the easiest methods to delete blank pages in PDF documents using the manual and professional solutions.
Manual Methods to Remove Blank Pages from PDF File
Here we will show you 2 methods to delete blank pages in PDF for both windows and mac users. The complete process is mentioned below
1 Method: Using a Web Browser
- Open your PDF file in a web browser.
- And then, select the “Print” icon to delete blank pages in PDF.
- Now, a window will pop up, and here choose “Save as PDF” as the destination.
- After that, choose the “Custom” option from the page tab.
- And then, here add the page numbers which you want in the PDF file.
- Lastly, click on the “Save” icon and browse the saving location to store the file as a new PDF.
2 Method: How to Delete Blank Page in PDF Mac?
- Open your PDF file in preview, which you want to open.
- Now, choose the blank page, that you want to delete blank pages in PDF.
- And then, select the “Edit” tab and then hit on the “Delete” button.
- After that, hit on the “File” tab and select the “Save” icon to save the changed file.
3 Method: How to Delete Empty Page in PDF using Acrobat?
- Open the PDF file in adobe acrobat.
- Next, choose the “Organize tool” and then a new toolkit will appear and select the “Thumbnails Option”.
- After that, choose the empty pages from the PDF.
- At last, click on the “Delete” button to delete blank pages in PDF documents.
Manual approaches are preferred because of their simplicity; however, this isn’t always possible. Methods 1 and 2 are applicable in this context for managing a small number of PDF files. However, if you want to use option 3, you will need to shell out a significant sum of money to get the legal edition of Adobe Acrobat.
Therefore, we strongly recommend going with a professional solution that can automatically delete blank pages from PDF files. You may feel certain about the outcome thanks to the software. The following is an exhaustive list of facts about the instrument:
Safest Solution to Delete Blank Pages in PDF Automatically
If you want to get rid of blank pages in a PDF file, you need to seek assistance from a professional tool like Syskare PDF Buddy Wizard. Users have a friend in this piece of software since it is able to delete all of the blank pages from PDF files without causing them any trouble. Additionally, users are able to delete blank pages in PDF in bulk at the same time with this application, which is one of the many advanced and better capabilities this tool offers to eliminate all blank pages in PDF files. Listed below in further depth are some of the advanced features that are available:
Superior and Advance Features of the Tool
- Allow users to select PDF files in bulk with preserved complete information.
- The software provides dual options to upload single or multiple PDF files using select files and select folder options.
- After uploading the required PDF file, all the PDF files and folders will appear on the screen, where the user can select the required data to delete blank pages in PDF.
- Also, users can browse the saving location as per their needs to save the new PDF file.
- This tool is compatible with all Windows OS including windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and all previous versions.
Steps to Remove Blank Pages from PDF Automatically
- Download and install the software on your machine.
- And then upload the single and multiple PDF files using select files/folders options.
- Next, choose the required files from the software panel.
- And then, browse the saving location where you want to save the file after changes.
- Now choose the “Detect and remove empty/blank pages from PDF file” option and hit the “Start” icon to delete blank pages in PDF file.
Important Note: The free demo version of the tool provide a result with a company watermark. If you don’t want this watermark then purchased the licensed version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Time to Say Goodbye
Above we described the methods to delete blank pages in PDF automatically and manually. When it comes to remove blank pages from PDF documents, manual approaches are preferred whenever possible; however, since this is not always possible, we strongly advocate using a professional solution. Additionally, a free edition of the software is included; thus, you may go and download the application to test whether or not it functions well.