Export EML Files to HTML Format Easy and Reliable Way
If you are looking for a quick way to Export EML files to HTML format, this post will come in handy.
In this blog, we’ll go over the best ways to convert EML to HTML without needing Python, Java, or C# coding.
Know More about EML
Microsoft developed EML, a well-known file format for MS Outlook and Outlook Express. EML files are stored email messages Such as Subject, Date, recipient, and Time. This format is supported by a large number of email clients, including MS Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Kerio Mail Server, Zimbra, and SeaMonkey, and so on. It is a flexible file format that can be used for both personal and professional purposes.
Convert EML files to HTML Format – All in one solution
Syskare EML Converter Software is the best and flexible tool to Export EML files into HTML format. With this tool, users may easily Transfer EML files into several types of file formats. You can easily export bulk multiple EML files into HTML file format.
Advantages of the Tool
- It may easily transfer EML files into multiple file formats such as PST, MSG, TXT, DOC, Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, Lotus notes, Maildir, Thunderbird, PDF, G Suite,Outlook.com, MS Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, Amazon Work mail, and so on./li>
- Users may easily convert single or multiple EML/EMLX files at once.
- It supports all Windows OS versions like Windows10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista, XP.
- Users can export EML with attachments into another file format. There is no attachment size limit.
- It is users friendly for both technical and non-technical users.
How it works to Import EML file to HTML format
- Firstly, download the software on your computer.
- Secondly, read the instructions carefully and hit the Next button.
- Thirdly, the Software has given you the dual option Select Files/Select Folders.
- After selection, select files on the left side of the screen, and click the Next tab.
- Choose HTML format from the multiple saving file format.
- Select the desire location where you saved it.
- Choose the file naming option.
- Live conversion you can see on the software panel.
- Finally, the software displays a message indicating that the conversion has been completed.
- Navigate to the destination and examine the HTML file format that was created.
Reasons behind Exporting EML to HTML format
- You can view the HTML emails in any browser. Because your emails save in a cloud-based drive and you can easily open your email from anywhere in the world.
- It is a simple method to back up your email messages with the sender’s and recipient’s addresses, subject, and text of the emails.
- Inline and hidden attachments are saved to a folder next to each HTML file.
Manually Convert EML to HTML format
- Right-click on the EML file and select file.
- Select the rename option.
- Replace the .eml extension with .mht, then select yes.
- Use Browser to view the converted file.
- The MHT file will be displayed in Web Browsers.
- Then, click CTRL+S and specify a location for the file to be saved.
- Choose HTML as the save type and press the Save icon.
If you only have a small amount of data, the manual method may be advantageous. If, on the other hand, you have a large amount of data, this method will not work. It’s a time-consuming process that requires patience. You will not be able to convert your attachments using this method. There is a strong probability that you will lose your data.
We talked about the Best EML to HTML Converter Tool in the previous section. It makes it possible for users to work more efficiently by Exporting EML files to HTML format. The tool also allows you to batch convert EML files into the following file formats: PDF, PST, MBOX, and MSG. Choosing this tool is the best option if you want a risk-free conversion. We hope that after reading this post, readers will not experience any problems as a result of what they have read.