How to Import EML File to G Suite / Google Workspace Account?
If users searching a solution to the question “how to import EML file to G Suite account?, How to open .eml file in Gmail?” related queries. So, here this blog will help you with your every query.
G Suite / Google Apps
G Suite (Google Workspace) is a cloud-based service. The great part is Google apps provides a supportive atmosphere that is quite useful for the business world. Users prefer to use the G suite because of its extra features and ease to use. G Suite gives you access to several useful Google tools, such as calendars, docs, slides, and hangouts. Additionally, because the data is stored in the cloud, you can download it from any location using any device.
EML (Electromagnetic Laboratory)
EML (electromagnetic Laboratory) is a file extension for saving email messages. Many email users like Window mail, Thunderbird, Zimbra, Outlook Express, and so on save and export their email messages into .eml format. Occasionally, as a backup, users want their data to save into EML format.
An Automatic Solution – Convert EML Files to G Suite Account
Importantly, there is currently no appropriate way to import EML files into a G Suite (Google Apps) account. As a result, users want to save their data with a reliable solution.
Syskare EML Converter Tool is an intelligent and dependable method for importing EML messages with attachments to a G Suite account. It is simple, quick, and user-friendly Software. The software transfers multiple EML data files to your G Suite account at once. Besides, the application includes dozens of new awesome features, including the following:
Advantage of the Tool:
- The software Support uploads numbers of EML files in Gmail at once.
- It supports all attachments with every email message.
- It allows saving your file in multiple languages.
- The software allows importing EML files from different mail clients.
Step to convert EML to Google apps (G Suite)
Using the free trial version to migrate EML to the G Suite (Google Workspace) account. The software allows converting 25 emails file to G suite from each folder, in the Demo version.
- Firstly, Download and start EML to G Suite converter Tool.
- Secondly, Run it and read the instruction carefully to upload EML to Gmail account.
- Thirdly, Choose any one option from select files/ folders.
- Now, Select EML files/folders and hit the next button.
- After that, select the Gmail option from the given file format.
- Enter Gmail account details like Email address and password, click the next button.
- Please wait, a process to import EML files to Gmail account is running.
- Conversion completes successfully and press an ok button for confirmation.
- Finally, log in to your Gmail account and preview imported emails with all of their related details.
In conclusion, we guide you best solution for importing EML files to the G Suite account. Above all, it is easy to use for users. You will have no issues using this software to access EML messages stored on the G Suite.