How to Import PST File into Windows Live Mail : Step By Step
So today in this blog I will explain to you how easily you can import PST to Windows Live Mail.
Emails are necessary for human communication, and email conversion is required because many users want to transfer their mail data from email services. As we know Outlook is the most popular and heavily used application. But due to some reasons, many users want to export the Outlook PST file into windows live mail
To solve those users’ problems. here we will show one of the best and most sophisticated techniques to import pst to windows live mail.
Before starting the conversion, let’s collect some knowledge about PST files and Windows Live Mail.
PST (Personal storage table)
When you transfer single emails out of Outlook, they become MSGs. However, it saves your email as a single PST file (with the ‘.pst’ extension). Personal Storage Table (PST) PSTs are also a great way to organize, save, and share large email collections. For example, you may quickly archive last year’s PST mails. These PST files can be saved on hard discs, flash devices, or the cloud.
Windows Live Mail
on the other side, Microsoft’s Windows Live Mail is an open-source email service. Although Windows Live Mail is optimized for Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7, it is also compatible with Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Reasons to Import Outlook PST to Windows Live Mail?
Import PST to Windows Live Mail has numerous benefits Millions around the world use Outlook. Making data backups is essential nowadays to protect or restore data files. If users change jobs or their new employer uses WLM as their primary email client, they must import Outlook PST files to Windows Live Mail.
- To utilize PST files in WLM, users must convert them to EML format.
- Many programs accept the EML file type including Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird, and more.
Pro Solution to Transfer PST Files to Windows Live Mail
A straight solution for Exporting from Outlook to Windows Live Mail is not possible. So, in these circumstances, you have to export the PST file to EML format after that import the EML file into WLM. Download the Syskare Batch Outlook PST Converter Tool to effortlessly transfer any big PST file in the Windows Live Mail client. Not only this, the PST to Windows live mail converter comes with sophisticated and amazing features. Like users can convert unlimited data from Microsoft Outlook. Also, the software has easy to use interface for both technical and non-technical users. These kinds of Amazing features are mentioned below:
How Do I Export PST Files to Windows Live Mail?
- Firstly download and install the PST to Windows Live Mail converter to export PST to the EML file.
- Select Between “Convert configured Outlook Mailbox” and “My Outlook Mailbox Data” options.
- You may also check the “Use Recovery Mode” option for your corrupted PST file.
- Next, all the data of the Outlook PST file will appear on the screen.
- press on the “Select Saving Option” and choose “EML” format from the list.
- after that, browse the saving location to save the file.
- now apply the “File Naming Option” according to your needs.
- After the completion, you will see a pop-up on your screen.
Capabilities of the PST to Windows Live Mail Software
- Load the Outlook Data Automatically: The PST to Windows Live Mail Converter can automatically upload the PST file data from the default storage location with the “Convert configured Outlook mailbox” option.
- File Naming Options: The software provides a “File Naming Option” to manage their converted data via subject, to, from, and date. So, users can arrange their Outlook data according to their needs.
- Compatible with All Windows OS: Also, the Outlook PST to Windows Live Mail converter is suitable with all windows OS like Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and other versions.
- Export Complete Data of Outlook PST: Also, users can export complete data from the Outlook PST file including email, contacts, notes, tasks, calendars, attachments, journals, etc with preserved elements and components.
- Dual Options to Upload File: If you have an Orphan PST file, then you can easily upload the files manually by using the “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options.
- Desired Destination Path: The PST to Windows Live Mail converter allows users to choose desired destination path according to their needs.
How Import Converted Files into Windows Live Mail
- Open Windows Live Mail.
- File> Messages>> WLM.
- Select Browse to view mails, then Next.
- From now on, Folders will export.
- Finally, select Finish.
Find Windows Live Mail Folder
- Go to WLM and sign in.
- Select OK after navigating to File>>Options>>Mails.
- Click Advanced>>Maintenance in the new tab.
- Choose Save File in the Management Windows.
- Users finally have access to the WLM store place
In conclusion, there is no direct way to import PST to Windows Live Mail so firstly you have to Convert PST Files to the EML file by using mentioned software, then transfer EML to WLM manually We have given detailed instructions on how to import Outlook PST to Windows Live Mail above.