How to Migrate Outlook PST Files to Lotus Notes?
If you don’t know the right procedure to migrate Outlook files to Lotus Notes, then let me tell you that you are not the only person. There are thousands of users across the globe who are experiencing the same circumstance. Through this blog, we will make users understand how to use the authentic yet reliable technique to transfer damaged PST files to the Lotus Notes application.
A Quick Insight of the User Requirements via a User Query!
“One of our colleagues has shared a PST file, which consists of all the emails related to the ongoing project. Upon adding the PST file to MS Outlook, it came to our notice that it was corrupted, meaning we wouldn’t be able to access the data from the damaged Outlook PST file. As it consists of important emails and other mailbox items, we urgently want to access the PST data.
Apart from that, the PST file also needs to be migrated to Lotus Notes because of a project requirement. Is there a feasible approach that will let us to open corrupted PST files in the IBM Notes application? Please suggest some relevant solutions at the earliest.”
Major Reasons Behind Switching from MS Outlook to HCL Notes
- Lotus Domino saves all the IBM Notes mailboxes centrally. Thus, it allows users to swiftly access the data regardless of the device or location.
- Unlike Outlook, Lotus Notes offers numerous business-oriented features that enable users to transform challenging work in a simplified way.
- Even if there is a system failure issue, users can easily access and manage the data as all the data is being stored safely on the Domino server.
- Also, the email application provides advanced file-sharing options, which enable you to work collaboratively among the team.
An All-Rounder Solution to Migrate Outlook Files to Lotus Notes
If users want to perform conversion of corrupt Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes NSF format, then SysKare PST to NSF Converter proves to be worthwhile. The software is worth every penny and is filled with an advanced set of features. It is developed in a manner that allows it to efficiently convert Outlook PST files to NSF format. It can efficiently convert complete PST data items, i.e., emails, contacts, tasks, calendars, etc., to NSF format.
The highlighted part is that it is also capable of converting corrupt and encrypted Outlook files to the resultant NSF format. Furthermore, the converted Outlook data in NSF format is kept consistent in the destination IBM Notes application without hampering the data consistency.
Here are Some Mind-Blowing Features of PST to NSF Converter
- Convert bulk Outlook mailboxes to IBM Notes NSF format
- Support to convert corrupted Outlook files to Lotus Notes
- Allows conversion of encrypted/password-protected PST to NSF format
- Provides Date filter option to convert data by date range
- Allows to convert the required PST data items to NSF format
- Offers various advanced filters in the software panel
- Support conversion of Outlook files from all versions of MS Outlook
Is there a Manual Method Available to Perform Outlook to Lotus Notes Conversion?
The answer is “No.” Knowing the fact that there is no free manual method will definitely make you panic! Well, there is nothing to worry about! After knowing the hidden truth i.e., the absence of a manual approach, we have undergone research. After undergoing thorough research across various converter tools. We have found Outlook to Lotus Notes Converter from SysKare to be cost-effective in all aspects. The best part is that it can be availed in a free demo version. Also, users can check out the different features of the tool free of cost.
The Bottom Line
That’s all, folks! I hope after reading this blog, you might have got a clear picture of how to easily migrate corrupted Outlook files to Lotus Notes. So, due to the lack of a manual method, it is best to use the ideal solution, which is clearly emphasized in this blog post.