How to Open PST file without Outlook? : Free Solutions
Hey, are looking for a way to open PST file without Outlook? if yes then here are the best and finest solutions. Here we will show you the manual method and automatic solutions which is a free solution to open PST files with Outlook and without Outlook.
Data backup your messages to a PST file is a smart method to save capacity in your email address. However, this is not clear how to retrieve a particular email in a PST file without transferring the entire file.
Luckily, Outlook allows users to access a PST file as file without transferring it. This means users may view them, save or transfer them into your profile and remove them. Users also can respond, forward, establish a task or a conference.
“Hello, my name is Kelvin from the United States, and I am searching for a method to access a PST file. Due to the fact that I am unable to read the PST file. Consequently, please offer some viable options.”
“I have critical information stored in a PST file. Now I am unable to access a PST file, and my PST files are unable to be opened. Please advise on a suitable solution to this problem.”
“Hello, my name is Lovey from the United States, and I am looking for a way to access an Outlook PST file. I attempted the manual approach, but it did not work out well for me, and as a result, I am unable to access the PST file. Please advise on a suitable solution.”
Ways to Open PST File
Here we will show you the two methods to open the Outlook PST file. The first method is an automatic solution and the second is a manual method. Both methods are mentioned below one by one:
Automatic Solution to Open PST File without Outlook
Syskare PST file viewer tool is one of the best and free software to open PST files without Outlook. this tool may read complete Outlook data. this tool has more sophisticated and advanced features than other software.
Power of this Software
- It has a user-friendly interface for non-technical users and the tool is free of cost.
- This software is capable to open and read PST files with attachments. And this gives you accurate information.
- Even this tool may easily open password-protected PST files without any hassle.
- There is no requirement to install and download Outlook on the system.
- This software opens all small and large types of PST files without any having issues.
- Also, this tool may analyze the whole PST file with an email header.
- Also, after viewing data, you may export PST files into multiple file formats such as MBOX, EML, MSG, TXT, PDF, HTML, CSV, ICS, vCard, and other file types.
Usability of this Tool
- Download and install the software.
- Now click on the open icon.
- If your Outlook is configured with a similar machine then choose “Outlook Accounts”.
- Otherwise, click on the “Choose Files from a Folder” option.
- Now choose the PST file and click on the open icon.
- After reading you may export the data into multiple types of file formats.
Manual Method to Open PST file with Outlook
- Open MS Outlook.
- Click on the File tab.
- And press on the “open and export” option.
- Now browse the PST file location.
- And press on PST file.
- With manual methods, users may not able to open corrupted PST files.
- Also, users are not able to convert PST files into other file formats.
- Outlook must be installed into the device with manual methods.
In conclusion, above we described the ways to open PST files in Outlook or without Outlook. above we mentioned two ways to open PST files by using manual methods and automatic solutions. Manual methods are easy but have some limitations and restrictions. To avoid these problems, you may utilize the automatic solution which is a free solution to open PST files. So, without wasting time download the software free.