How to Remove VBA Password from Outlook OTM? Solved
There are a variety of instances in which users may want to remove VBA password from Outlook OTM file. When we use VBA code to protect our files and folders, we may forget the password. In these types of scenarios, we must disable the password in the VBA code for Outlook OTM.
The OTM file extension is used to hold macros that have been built for the Microsoft Outlook email service. All Outlook macros are stored in a single VBAProject.OTM file, which comprises scripted applications developed in the Visual Basic Editor and is accessible through the Outlook macros menu. Scanning email communications and gathering file attachments are examples of how these services are used.
Reasons to Disable VBA Project Password from OTM in Outlook
“Hey, I created a macro in Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) and secured it with a password in Outlook a few months back. However, I now need to open that VBA code, and I can’t seem to recall the password to do so. Consequently, could somebody provide me with a suitable technique to remove VBA password from Outlook OTM file”
“Hey, I work as a manager for a company where a few months ago several workers left the workplace and sent me an OTM file. Now, a month has passed, and I’d want to access that file, but the problem is that the file is password-protected. And I’m not sure what the password is. Please advise on the best way to remove VBA password from Outlook OTM file. Thanks in advance.”
A Direct Solution to Remove VBA Password from Outlook OTM
Syskare VBA Password Unlocker is the direct and quickest solution to disable VBA project password from OTM in Outlook without any hassle. The outlook vba project password remover can unlock all types of the VBA file including *.xls, *.xlsm, *.xlsb, *.xlam, *.xltm, *.xlt, *.xla, *.doc, *.docm, *.dot, *.dotm, *.mdb, *.accdb, *.pptm, *.ppsm, *.potm, *.mdb, *.accdb, *.otm, *.vsdm, *.vssx, *.vssm, *.vxtx, *.vstm, *.dvb, *.gms, *.swp, *.catvba, *.mvba. The software has extraordinary features like users can easily remove the password from corrupted and damaged VBA file.
Also, the software allows users to remove the password from the multiple OTM VBA project file at one time. Not only this, our software is highly recommended software in the market by IT experts.
Features of the Outlook OTM VBA Code Password Remover
- The software installs in just a few seconds without any restrictions to remove VBA password from Outlook OTM file.
- OTM Outlook VBA password remover provides dual options to upload single and multiple VBA project files.
- Also, the software is created with advanced and high-level algorithms, so the software can easily recover the password of any level from easy to hard.
- The software supports all types of VBA project files corrupted and damaged.
- This tool previews all the files and data of the OTM VBA project file on the screen before starting the conversion.
Steps to Remove Password from Outlook VBA Code
- Firstly, Download and run the software on your machine to remove VBA password from Outlook OTM file.
- Now upload the OTM VBA project file using the “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options.
- After that, All the files and folders of the Outlook OTM file will show, select the needed data and click on the “Next” icon.
- Now browse the location to save the unlocked Outlook OTM file.
- Lastly, click on the “Remove” icon to start the process of removing the VBA password from Outlook OTM.
Frequently Asked Questions
Time to Say Goodbye
Finally, In the preceding section, we discussed the expert approaches to remove VBA password from Outlook OTM filewithout any difficulty. As we all know, we secure our papers for security reasons, but security may also be a source of head pain for some of us at times. It happens to the best of us when we forget our password, and in this article, we will explain how to disable the VBA project password from OTM in Outlook.