How to Export Thunderbird Email to HTML Format?
Are you searching to export Thunderbird email to HTML format? If yes, then you landed on the correct page.
Mozilla Thunderbird is a famous email client. Its facilities and understanding of structure are very user-friendly.
But sometimes users need to view Thunderbird emails in HTML format. Because every site and structure of the internet easily understood HTML language.
Let’s have a look over the benefits to move Thunderbird messages to HTML format.
Why User Choose HTML over the Thunderbird?
- You can easily open an HTML page in any web browser such as Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
- Users can easily view images, cards, colours in HTML format.
- HTML files are easily editable.
Pro solution to Convert & view Thunderbird emails to HTML
Syskare Thunderbird file converter is the all-in-one solution to convert Thunderbird emails to HTML without any size limitations. So let’s have a look at the features of the tool.
Fruitful Points of the Software
- Save Thunderbird profiles with attachments. You can save your data into desktop or Web-based email clients, depending on your choice.
- The tool is capable to manage multiple conversions without having to install other applications.
- This tool maintains the structure of the folder, during the conversion.
- It provides you file naming option to maintain the data professionally.
- It allows exporting thunderbird emails in multiple file formats such as EML, EMLX, PDF, DOC, CSV, PST, and many more.
Free Method to convert Thunderbird emails to HTML
There are two manual methods to convert and view Thunderbird email messages to HTML format. Follow the steps carefully to get a better outcome:
Method 1: Export Single Email to HTML format
- Open the Thunderbird application.
- Secondly, select the message that you want to convert into HTML.
- Thirdly, right-click on the select email.
- Then, mouse over the “save selected messages” >> HTML format.
- Choose the location where you save the resulted HTML file.
- And click the Save button.
- Open the resulted HTML file in any supported browser.
Note: This method is too lengthy and time-consuming. Repeat these steps in every email which you want to save.
Method 2: Export Email Folder to HTML format
This method is reliable to the above method. In this technique, you can convert the complete email folder to HTML format. But you require to ImportExportTools NG add-ons installed in your Thunderbird application.
- Launch the Mozilla Thunderbird application.
- Select the folder which you need to convert HTML format.
- Next, right-click on the folder.
- Select ImportExportTools NG >> Export all messages in the folder >> HTML format or HTML format (with attachments) as per your need.
- Choose the desired location to save the HTML folder.
Note: Convert the entire folder to HTML format. This method does not provide any filter options. You may lose your emails during this conversion.
We have mentioned two methods to convert Thunderbird email messages to HTML format using manual method and professional solution. Manual methods are easier but have some limitations and restrictions. To overcome this limitation, you can opt for automated solutions to securely convert your emails to HTML format.