How to Fix Windows 10 System Image Backup Not Working Issues?
Overview: If you take a backup from Symantec Backup of your system and Your Windows 10 system image backup not working? If yes, then don’t worry. I am here with the complete information to fix your Windows 7 backup not working. Here we will show you step by step and knowledgeable guide.
Creating backups of the data that has been acquired is vital in the data management process. Backups provide protection against user mistakes, hardware failure, virus assaults, power loss, and natural catastrophes, among other things. If one of these issues occurs, having backups may help you save both time and money.
Many users make use of Symantec Backup Exec and NTBackup.exe to back up their data. And received a BKF file. However, corruption and destruction have occurred because of a lack of expertise. Your Windows 10 system image backup is not functioning properly.
To understand these issues, we are mentioned a list, of why Windows 7 backup not working.
Reasons Why Windows 7 Backup Not Working?
- Viruses are one of the most common causes of backup file corruption. A virus is a piece of harmful software that may damage or erase your data.
- Your data may be destroyed if your system crashes or shuts down unexpectedly while you are using it.
- A software or hardware failure may lead to Windows 10 system image backup not functioning. Software corruption may be caused by software collisions, outdated systems, and other issues.
- The backup file is created by NT-Backup or Symantec. Once infected, every backup created by a user will be particularly susceptible to virus contamination.
It’s possible that these problems were caused by your backup file. Also, your backup file was not accessible.
Fortunately, we have one of the most effective and completely free approaches available. You will learn about two different solutions for the problem of Windows 10 system image backup not functioning.
Method 1: Free Way to Fix Windows 10 System Image Backup Not Working
Recover your data from a system image backup, this is the most well-known and widely used procedure. NTBackup.exe is a built-in utility provided by Microsoft that is completely free to use.
- First, locate the NTBackup.exe on the machine.
- Now open the tool and a “Removable Storage Not running” window will appear and then click on the “OK” and then “Next” button.
- Now select the “Restore Files and Settings” options and click the “Ok” icon.
- Browse the location of the .bkf file from the appeared screen.
- After selecting the file, click on the “Next” icon.
- After that, press the “Advanced” button and browse the saving location.
- Lastly, press on the “Finish” icon to fix the Windows 10 system image backup not working.
A pop-up window will appear when you have completed the procedure. and you will be given a folder at the place you specified.
Although this technique is convenient and free, there are certain issues and restrictions that users must be aware of when attempting to fix the problem with Windows 7 backup not working.
Problems Encountered by Users When Repairing Windows 7 Backup
- If your file is corrupted, then this procedure will not be effective in restoring its integrity.
- Because the tool interface is quite technical, it is not appropriate for non-technical users.
- The ability to use this solution requires prior knowledge.
- It may sometimes fail to function correctly under Windows owing to a lack of necessary files.
- The possibility of corruption and harm as a result of a virus in the tool.
So, if your backup file is in good condition, you may proceed with these approaches. Otherwise, you must first fix the file that is causing the problems with the Windows 10 system image backup not working.
To repair the backup file here is a quick and safe technique.
Safe and Quick Solution for Healthy Windows 10 and 7 Backup Files
If your Windows 10 system image backup not working or Windows 7 backup not working properly, because of corruption and damage. Then use this technique to repair and recover the file.
Download SysKare BKF Repair Tool, which is a widely used and most famous solution to repair corrupted and damaged BKF files. The software comes with amazing and sophisticated features. this software comes with a simple and user-friendly interface, which makes the software easy to use for technical and non-technical users. Also, the software capable to recover data from BKF files created from NTBackup.exe and Symantec Veritas Backup Exec. Even there are no file size restrictions.
Overwhelming Capabilities of the Tool
- This software recovers complete data from the backup file including mage, Document, Audio, Video, Email, Database, System Files, and all.
- This tool offers “Search File Option”, so users can easily search the particular file and folder, they want to fix for Windows 10 system image backup not working.
- This tool has many level scanning modes. The user may pick the scanning mode to fix Windows NTBackup and Symantec Veritas Backup Exec BKF files.
- The software for fixing the issues “Windows 10 system image backup not working” is compatible with both NTBackup and Symantec VERITAS backup Exec BKF files.
- Also, this utility can easily recover highly corrupted and damaged backup files without any hassle. Also, there are no file size restrictions.
- The tool has the simplest and most user-friendly interface, which makes the software easy to use for technical and non-technical users.
How to Fix Windows 7 Backup Not Working Problem?
- Download and install the software by using the Download button.
- Now upload the damaged BKF file by using the “Open File” option.
- After that, all the data of the corrupted backup file will appear on the screen.
- After verifying the data of the BKF File, click on the “Recover” button.
- And lastly, browse the saving location and click OK to start the procedure.
Important Note: Users can only view the data of the file with the demo version. If you want to save the data into other file formats. Then you have to purchase the licensed version.
Lastly, after the process is done, you will get a healthy and virus and corruption-free BKF file. After that, you can easily run the NTBackup.exe tool and extract the data from the backup file.
Time to Say Goodbye
In this article, we covered the whole approach for resolving the issue of why Windows 10 system image backup is not working. We went through everything in depth, including the reasons why Windows 7 backup isn’t functioning and the remedies to the problem. I hope you have understood the meaning of the article.