Money Back Conditions of Syskare™
Syskare is a credible company that values happy and satisfied customers. As a result, unlike other software vendors, we offer a money-back guarantee on all of our software products. Because customer satisfaction is our reward, our organization's goal is to keep our customers satisfied in every way possible.
We advise our customers to download a FREE DEMO VERSION of the software prior to purchasing it in order to evaluate the software's performance. You can download a trial version of the program me directly from our website. Numerous types of errors can occur unexpectedly as a result of a variety of factors that can result in corruption.
The demo edition will assist you in determining the utility of our software. If there is a discrepancy between the outputs of the Demo and the Full version, this situation becomes even more tense as the refund consideration process begins.
Refunds may be issued in instances where the DEMO version of our software demonstrates a feature and the Full-Licensed version does not. Prior to requesting a refund, you must speak with our technical support team to attempt to resolve the issue in any way possible.
- In any case, if our software is unable to recover your files, we apologise for the inconvenience and invite customers to send their files to email@example.com so that our technical support team can analyse your file and provide you with a precise solution. The files sent by our customers will remain private and confidential, and after sending the solution, the files will be securely disposed of.
- If our support team is unable to recover the files, our organisation will refund your money (less shipping/handling/commission/TAX) to the credit card account used to make the purchase within 30 days of purchase.
Clients who purchase syskare software through a syskare website or an authorised reseller have the complete right to a refund prior to 30 days from the purchase date, provided that the reason for the refund is consistent with the following guidelines.
- Purchases must be made directly from the syskare website or from an authorized syskare reseller.
- Any misunderstandings regarding the published material as part of syskare' promotion of the software, it is the client's responsibility to clarify or obtain an exact interpretation from our support team.
- If the full licenced version of any software normally works but not completely, a solution will be provided.
- You are welcome to contact our support team if the software you purchased does not perform as promised. After our technical experts have studied and analyzed all of the issues, a solution will be provided. Additionally, if the issue is not resolved, we will refund you the money you invested during the purchase process, and the amount will be determined solely by the issue and task resolved by the software.
Following conditions must be true for refund
- If the Client is capable of performing the operation as described in the demo version but does not have that capability in the Full Version.
- If the client is unable to resolve the issue with the assistance of the syskare Support Team.
WE ARE NOT Responsible FOR
- Disturbance of communication or downloading.
- Misdirect or lost email.
- If the mail server or email client classifies an email as SPAM,
- application used by the client
- Sudden and unexpected pause
- Any delay caused by reckless behavior.
- If the download or activation email is bounced by the sender or receiver mail server for any reason.
- After purchasing and completing the process, you will no longer require software.
- If the software was processed inadvertently and you now wish to remove it from your system.
- If you purchased the incorrect product.
- Any issue relating to the software's operation following purchase.
- If the software you have purchased is incompatible with the platform on which you are currently working.
- If a delay occurs as a result of the weekend process.
- If the machine you are using does not meet the minimum requirements, you will be unable to use the software.
The following situations do not qualify for a Refund:
- If the software is unable to perform the process promised and no other software on the market is able to perform the same process, a refund will not be initiated; however, if other software is able to perform the process, a refund may be claimed.
- Without first attempting the demo version, no refund can be claimed.
- When uploading fails to our FTP server or a client is unable to upload files due to a software failure.
- If any projected process, such as recovery or migration, is completed successfully by 30% using any of our software, no refund can be claimed.
© Copyright 2021 SysKare | All Rights are Reserved.