How to Import Outlook Express DBX into Gmail?
Are you looking for a solution to import DBX file into Gmail account? If yes, then you landed on the right page. We have an in-depth knowledge of the exact problems users are facing. Therefore, this post will cover the professional method for converting Outlook Express to Gmail.
Outlook Express, previously Microsoft Internet Mail and News, is a discontinued email and news client bundled with Internet Explorer 3.0 through 6.0.
As we are all aware, Gmail is at the top of the email client according to others. Every user is familiar with Gmail. Gmail is a free web-based email client that offers ample storage capacity. Gmail has a lot of useful features, like an amazing amount of free storage for your messages and a lot of other useful features as well.
Today, we have a versatile and trustworthy method for importing DBX files into Gmail. This technique can migrate orphan DBX files from the OE mail client to a Google mail tenancy without compromising data.
It would be a waste of time to discuss the need to migrate Outlook Express DBX to Gmail at this time. You are here to find a solution to your issue, not to learn the rationale for migrating OE email items to Gmail. Therefore, let’s start with what you really want.
Smart Solution to Import DBX File to Gmail
Steps to Convert Outlook Express DBX to Gmail
- Download and run the software on your Windows machine and read the instructions carefully.
- The software gives you the dual option of uploading DBX files by clicking the “Select Files” or “Select Folders” option.
- Now, all the DBX folders will appear on the software screen. Choose the Outlook Express DBX mailboxes that you want to import into your Gmail account.
- Select the Gmail option from the drop-down as the saving format.
- Thereafter, enter the Gmail account credentials to initiate the process of opening Outlook Express emails in Gmail.
- After hitting the convert button, you can observe the migration process with live conversion.
- Finally, open the Gmail account and see all the DBX data imported into the Gmail account successfully.
Highlighted points of the Software
- With this tool, users can easily move multiple DBX files into Gmail accounts with complete data.
- This tool can move DBX emails and all of their attachments, personal folders, images, and so on.
- This DBX to Gmail converter is an ideal solution to always keep email integrity while importing. It will never harm your email elements like subjects, Bcc, Cc, date, etc.
- The software is very easy to use as it comes with a straightforward interface. To work with this tool, you will not need technical knowledge.
- We all know that Outlook Express is a closed application, but if the user has an orphaned .dbx file, then this tool easily supports all types of DBX files.
This article describes the most effective and safe way to import Outlook Express DBX to Gmail. As an increasing number of users want to secure their data by moving it to the cloud, Gmail has become the preferred email platform.