How Can I Import MBOX into Mozilla Thunderbird Account?
Introduction: Are you guys looking solution for how to import MBOX to Thunderbird windows in an effective manner? If so, then this is the right place to get the solution for this issue. Read the complete blog and stay tuned with us for more information. Let’s start!!!
Thunderbird application is a top-rated free email service provider and cross-platform developed by the Mozilla Foundation. It is loaded with great features like email management, chat client, etc. A thunderbird user might want to import his MBOX files into the Thunderbird email client, & as we know that, it uses the MBOX file format to store email data. Let’s have a look at the need for this procedure.
What is the need to Import MBOX Files to Thunderbird Application?
Here are some common needs that may lead to the requirement of this procedure:
- Most of the time users select Thunderbird to open the MBOX file as Thunderbird is a free email application, which is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Besides moving MBOX files to other email applications, most users choose Thunderbird to access and store their data.
- Users prefer Thunderbird to open MBOX files without its native email client.
These are some benefits and advantages that enforce users to export the MBOX file into Thunderbird.
What are the Different Techniques for Migrating MBOX Files?
There are two techniques through which users can accomplish this procedure:
- By using ImportExport Tools.
- By using Automated Solution
To begin the import MBOX to Thunderbird Windows process, first of all, users has to install the ImportExportTools on your Thunderbird:
Steps to Install ImportExportTools
- First, download import-export tools. from the Mozilla Thunderbird add-ons.
- Then, launch the Mozilla Thunderbird and select the Menu >> Tools >> Extensions tab.
- Now, click on the Gear icon and select the “Install Add-on from file” option. Then click on the downloaded xpi file.
- After the completion of the installation, restart the Thunderbird application.
How to import MBOX to Thunderbird using this utility:
- First, open Thunderbird on your operating system.
- In the opening dashboard, click on the Tools and select ImportExportTools from the drop-down menu.
- Then, opt for the Import MBOX file option from the menu.
- On another wizard, import directly one or more MBOX file options is selected by default, and if not then, select it. Now, click on the Ok button.
- After that, browse the MBOX file from the system at this specific location and then click on the open button.
- Finally, the user can view the MBOX folder is added to the Thunderbird.
What are the Limitations of using a Manual Solution?
With this manual process, one can easily perform the entire task, it has some limitations also. Some of them are mentioned below:
- There is a possibility that the user may find the attachments are missing after the import process.
- There may be some broken inline images.
- One may find some of the emails missing after the completion of the import procedure.
- Possibilities of having incorrect header information.
Best Solution for Migrating MBOX Files to Thunderbird Account – Technical Approach
This professional solution is a highly recommended application for performing import MBOX to Thunderbird Windows. Syskare MBOX Converter is one of the best solutions. Users can batch import multiple MBOX files to Thunderbird at once to save time and effort. Also, there is no file size limitation involved in this tool. Users will get 100 % accurate results by using this solution. Also, it is a completely independent tool, no need to install any supportive application.
It is a multi-purpose application user can easily import MBOX emails and other data easily through this software.
Let’s have a look at the workings of the application for having a better and smooth procedure.
How to Import MBOX to Mozilla Thunderbird – Working Procedures
Follow below – mentioned steps for quickly completing the task in a few simple steps:
First, users have to install and run MBOX to Thunderbird Importer on their Windows Operating System.
Now, the user will get two options i.e., “Select Files” or “Select Folders” for uploading MBOX files. Choose accordingly.
Then, select the Thunderbird option from the given list of saving options.
After that, select the destination path for saving the final resultant data.
Finally, click on the convert button to start the conversion process.
After completion of the task, the tool will directly open the destination path.
In the above post, we have discussed how to import MBOX to Thunderbird Windows in a few simple steps. Users facing issues in performing this task may use this informative blog post. It will help both technical and non – technical users. As the tool mention here can be used easily. Both professional and non – professional solution is mentioned here. But it is good to use software solutions for having 100% accuracy in results.
Just by following a few simple steps users will easily complete the import procedure without losing any data. We hope this post sounds fruitful for you.