How to Export Lotus Notes NSF File to PDF?
Are you finding a perfect way to Export Lotus notes NSF file to PDF? Do you want to Convert Multiple emails from Lotus Notes to PDF? If yes, so here we will solve your all queries.
Know more about Lotus NSF notes
We know Lotus Notes by many names like IBM Lotus Notes, HCL Notes and NSF Notes. So, first let’s understand where the name came from……..
In 1989, Lotus Development Corporation developed “Lotus Notes”. Then, the IBM Company bought Lotus in 1995 and it became known as IBM Notes. IBN then announced in 2018 that it was selling a range of products such as IBM Notes, Domino’s and Portal to HCL Technologies. So, in July 2019 it is known as HCL Notes and HCL Domino.
Why user Export Lotus notes NSF file to PDF?
No one wants to lose important data, but due to some virus and corruption of lotus notes, they lose their data. They have to keep the data on your system as a backup. If you want to save HCL notes as a document form, PDF is the best option to save the document. Exporting NSF Files to PDF file is always a good option for the users.
- There is less risk of sudden data deletion from PDF format.
- PDF file is open anywhere without internet connectivity.
- It is the light-weight file format.
- PDF file give you a password protection.
Two different way of convert Lotus Notes (NSF) to PDF
# Professional way to Move HCL Notes to PDF
Syskare NSF File Converter is the best and best converter in the software age. With this software you can open, view and read NSF file easily. This utility allows converting NSF notes to multiple file formats. All in one solution to export IBM Notes to PDF document quickly and without additional technical knowledge.
Fruitful Points of the software
- This utility can convert NSF files to a variety of file formats and applications, including PST, PDF, MBOX, EML, TXT, HTML, DOC, ICS, CSV, Windows Live Mail, Outlook, Thunderbird, and others.
- The tool allows for selected conversion. Select data elements like mail, calendars, contacts, and tasks using sophisticated filters.
- This Tool is compatibility with Windows and Lotus notes Editions. It work on all versions of Windows including Windows 10, 8, 8.1. Lotus Notes 10.0 and earlier version are also supported (9.0, 8.5, 7.0, etc).
- You can convert NSF files in bulk mode. There are no software limitations on the number of Lotus Notes files and folders that may be created.
- This utility just changes the NSF mailbox. Simple NSF to email, contacts, and calendar conversion. You may decide to move the default folder or subfolders. Original file metadata, attachments, and layout are preserved.
Step-by-step to Export HCL/NSF Notes to PDF
- Install the utility after downloading it.
- Select the Next icon.
- Now, if you have DBX files, pick a file by clicking on the select file option, or if you have all DBX files in one folder, select the “select folder” option and click on the Next button.
- Now, choose the files and folders you wish to convert and click the Next button to proceed.
- Click the “choose saving option” button and pick PDF from the list.
- Now go to the folder where you wish to store the converted file.
- And then click the Convert button to begin the conversion process.
- When the treatment is finished, you will get a confirmation message.
- Finally, you will get a PDF file with no extension on the specified location.
# Manual way to Convert NSF Notes to PDF file
Important Note: We are unaware of whether there is a manual solution available. Still, we have mentioned a way to manually export NSF Notes to PDF format. If it works for you, well and good. Otherwise, you have to go for a third-party tool.
- Firstly, Download the Adobe Acrobat.
- Secondly, after installing the Acrobat, automatically show in the IBN Lotus Notes.
- Open Lotus Notes app, and choose emails that you want to convert PDF format >> Action tab >> hit “Convert selected message to Adobe PDF”.
- Choose your location where you save your converter file and hit the Save button.
- Finally, your conversion IBN Notes to PDF is complete.
Constraint of the Manual Methods
There is no direct way to export NSF Notes to PDF on the internet. If you don’t want to lose your data so, you go with the software.
In a Nutshell
In conclusion, we discussed the above how to Export Lotus Notes NSF file to PDF manually and professionally. If you go with manual techniques, there are certain drawbacks. And not sure that it works or not. Also, we suggest you the best converter to convert HCL notes to PDF without any restriction. It is a dependable tool, the tool produces the right output with no data loss throughout the processing process. Any technical or non-technical user may move Emails from NSF Files to PDF in a safe and secure manner.