How to Open Password Protected PowerPoint using VBA?
Open password protected PowerPoint using VBA – Every time we attempt to access a PowerPoint file that has been password-protected using VBA, we will be required to input the password. This may be a very bothersome situation in and of itself. However, if we forgot the password, the situation becomes much direr.
If the PowerPoint file is not required to be secured, we may select to deactivate the encryption to prevent this circumstance from occurring. In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to access a password-protected PowerPoint presentation using VBA.
Many IT experts, employees, and other people lock their PPT for a reason, nobody will steal their ideas and data. but because of some reasons, they forget their passwords. Now we just have to open password-protected PowerPoint using VBA. Before start, the process, have a look at the user queries, that we are receiving for the last few days.
User’s Queries to Remove VBA Password PowerPoint
Now as you can see, different users and different types of problems, but don’t worry, here we will show you one of the best and free methods to open password-protected PowerPoint using VBA without any hassle.
Free Methods to Open Password Protected PowerPoint using VBA
- First search for the file from which you want to remove the VBA password.
- Now modify the extension of the file into .zip format and click on the “enter” icon.
- After that, double-click and open the file.
- Now you will get an XL folder and extract the folder “VBAproject.bin” file.
- Next, open that file using a hex editor.
- Search for CMG=.…/ DPB=… / GC=… and replace them CMGx=.… / DPBx=… / Gcx=….
- After that, save the file again.
- Now, copy and paste the information from the recent file into the zip file, overwriting the existing data.
- Last but not least, rename the.zip file extension to the file extension you desire.
Important Note: Manual methods are free and good for all, but they have limitless restrictions like lengthy and time-consuming process. Also, this manual method is not easy to use for non-technical users. so, we suggest you take help from a professional software that gives you a 100% guarantee, which is mentioned below.
Quickest Solution to VBA Open Password-Protected PowerPoint
Syskare VBA Password Recovery Software is one of the best and highly recommended software by professional users. yes, this software has advanced algorithms, which helps users remove VBA project password from PowerPoint easily and in just a few seconds. Also, the software preserves all modules and macros same during and after the procedure. Not only this our software supports all VBA project files including *.doc, *.xls, *.ppt, *mdb, *.accdb, *.gms, *.dvb, *.swp, *.vsdm, *.vssx, *.vssm, *.vxts, *.vstm.
Advance Features of the VBA PowerPoint Password Remover
- The software preserves and maintains all the modules and macros of PowerPoint files.
- Both technical and non-technical users easily use the software and installed it in just seconds without any hassle.
- The VBA PowerPoint password remover provides two options to upload VBA projects files by using “Select Files” (for single files) and “Select Folders” (for multiple files in one folder) options to open password-protected PowerPoint using VBA.
- Also, preview all the ppt files and folders on the screen before starting the process, so users can easily select the required data.
- The software allows users to select the required destination path as per their needs to open password-protected PowerPoint using VBA.
- VBA password-protected PowerPoint file remover is compatible with all Windows OS from Windows 11 to Windows 2 and Windows servers from Windows server 2022 to Windows 2000.
Steps to Remove VBA Password Protected PowerPoint
- Install the software on your device.
- And then upload the VBA project PowerPoint files (.pptm, .potm, .ppsm, .ppam, .ppa) by using “Select Files” and “Select Folders” options.
- Now all the data of PowerPoint files will show on the panel select the required data and then press the “Next” icon.
- After that, browse the location to open password-protected PowerPoint using VBA.
- Lastly, press on the “Remove” icon to start the process of VBA opening PowerPoint with a password.
Important Note: The software has a free edition to try and see how the software works to open password-protected PowerPoint using VBA. But the free version can only detect the password of PowerPoint VBA Password protected files. If you want to remove the password completely then you must purchase the licensed version.
Time to Say Goodbye
In the preceding blog post, we explored several strategies for removing the PowerPoint VBA password from a presentation. You may use any of the ways listed above to get rid of the VBA password. As a result, we recommend that you use the services of a specialist to unlock the data.