How to Import OST to Office 365 : Complete Migration
Hey, are you looking for a way to import OST to Office 365? If yes then here are the best and perfect solutions to migrate OST file to Office 365. Here you will get the complete guide to convert the OST files.
With Exchange Online, customers may access sophisticated Exchange Server capabilities without needing an on-premises Exchange Server. Outlook Web is included in the Office365 Professional and Corporate membership levels. It is available as a stand-alone tool or as part of Office 365. With a Microsoft 365 membership, users may buy licenses based on the number of users.
Let’s have on the reasons that why users migrate OST file to Office 365
Reasons to Import OST to Office 365
Using your Exchange mailboxes in the cloud with Office 365 offers numerous benefits. Office 365 emails are available from anywhere with an internet connection. That’s why numerous Exchange customers maintain a duplicate in Office 365. Offline Outlook Data File (OST) may be simply moved to Office 365 accounts. So, several approaches to accomplish this.
- As a result of the benefits of Office 365, an organizational change has occurred.
- Exchange servers have crashed, and you require a dependable platform.
- Exchange service delay should be kept to a minimum.
- Accessibility to data in a secure environment after it has been accidentally deleted.
How to Import OST to Office 365
There is no direct way to migrate OST file to Office 365. The complete procedure is described below one by one:
Important Note: Transferring an OST file to Office 365 is a tough process. As previously stated, there are no direct methods to import OST into Office 365. Manual approaches need users to first export their OST file and then convert it into a PST file. Then import PST file to Office 365. Because Office 365 does not enable users to import any kind of file, this is an incorrect and incomplete approach. As a result, consumers must utilize a third party since manual techniques have many drawbacks, such as
- The procedure is long and time-consuming.
- There is a possibility of data loss.
- Manual techniques do not guarantee that an OST file will be successfully transferred to Office 365.
- Users will not be able to convert and import numerous OST and PST files at the same time.
Professionally Migrate OST File to Office 365
Syskare OST to PST converter is the most powerful tool to import OST to Office 365. Not only this OST converter also converts OST file to multiple types of files. And this tool may easily convert OST files without any restrictions and hassle.
Let’s have a look at the features of this tool
Attractive Features of the Software
- With this software users easily convert OST files without outlook.
- Users can export OST file and import into different and several types of file formats such as PST, PDF, MBOX, MSG, CSV, DOC, RTF, EML, EMLX, TXT, HTML, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Thunderbird, Zimbra mail, Zoho, g suite and other file formats.
- Also, this converter can convert damaged OST files to healthy states.
- Users can export selected OST files as per their requirements.
- This converter offers users to file naming option to manage their converted data.
- Additionally, this software supports all types of OST files from MS outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and exchange 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003(SP1, SP2, SP3).
- With this software, users may convert an unlimited number of OST files and export OST files of whatever size they want, with no limits or limitations.
How it works
- Install the software.
- If the outlook is set up in the same machine choose the “Convert Configured Outlook Mailbox Data” option.
- Otherwise, choose “Let me Select my Outlook Mailbox Data” and select files or folders manually
- Choose the “Use Recovery Mode” option for corrupted and damaged ost file and next icon.
- Now verify the files and folders that you want to convert.
- Now from the “Filter Option” tab you can manage your converted data via date, from, subject, and click next.
- Next click on “Select Saving Option” and choose Office 365 from the drop-down list.
- If you are an admin then enable the “I Am Admin” option.
- Now enter the login details of the Office 365 account.
- Click on the Next icon to start the procedure.
- When the procedure will be complete you will get a confirmation message.
In conclusion, we discussed how to import OST into Office 365 by using a professional OST file converter. In the whole world, this is the most used and recommended conversion tool. As a result of being a user-friendly solution for migration and providing customers with comprehensive and complex capabilities to migrate from on-premises to cloud-based Office 365, So what exactly are you waiting for? Simply click on the download link to get access to the software and to begin converting.