How to Remove Macro from Word Document? Solved
How can we remove macro from Word document? Most searched queries on the internet these days. Don’t worry, after a lot of searches and queries, we are here with one of the best and most sophisticated solutions to delete macro from Word documents using both manual and professional techniques.
Sometimes, we don’t want longer macros to use in Word. Also, situations occur like our system and files corrupted due to macro virus entered in our VBA project files other situations.
But most non-technical users don’t know how to remove macro from Word document. Here you will get the complete and step-by-step guide to disable macro-Word documents easily.
Reasons to Delete Macro from Word Document
- It’s possible that the macro virus is too responsible for the corruption and damage done to your Word documents.
- There is also the possibility that you do not want to continue using macros for a longer period of time.
- It’s possible that you have many copies of the same macro.
Manual Methods to Remove Macro from Word Document
Here we will show you a direct manual method to remove macro from Word document. You will get the same process on the internet:
- Open the Word document on your system.
- Next, hit on the “ALT + F8” keys.
- Now a screen will appear on your machine.
- Next, choose the macro from the appearing list, which you want to delete, and hit the “Delete” icon.
- In the end, a confirmation will appear on the screen.
The manual technique is usually more straightforward and cost-free, but not always. Because you will inevitably come across certain errors, as well as the fact that their technical expertise is essential. a process that is both time-consuming and lengthy.
Safest Solution to Remove Macro from Word Document
You should take the help of a third-party tool like Syskare VBA Macro Eraser Software, which has superior and advanced features to delete macro from Word documents. Like users can remove the macro from the all-Word VBA project files including DOCX, DOCM, DOC, and DOT files. Also, the tool Remove VBA Macros from Excel. Users can easily remove the macro from multiple files at one time. Some of the sophisticated features are mentioned below:
Superior and Advanced Features of the Software
- The software is an independent tool, so there is no need to install any third-party solution to run the software.
- The software provides “select files” and “select folder’ options to upload single and multiple Word files at one time.
- Also, the tool supports all the Word VBA project files including *.docx, *.docm, *.doc, *.dot files.
- The software works with all windows os including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Windows Server 2022, 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, etc.
- The software has the power to detect password-protected Word files.
- Also, there 3 options available, that help users to remove VBA code, and VBA passwords. And allows users to save the file as TXT format.
How to Remove Macro from Word Document?
- Download and run the tool on your machine.
- After that, upload the Word VBA project files using the given options.
- Now the software will scan all the data, and will preview it on the screen. And users have to choose the required data from here.
- Next, select the required options from the given choices.
- After that, hit the “Save Documents” button to remove macro from the Word document.
Time to Say Goodbye
In the last section, we discussed the many methods, both free and professional way, that may be used to remove macros from Word documents. The limitations of manual approaches were discussed earlier in this sentence. In order for users to successfully remove macros from a Word document, they need to seek assistance from the Syskare VBA macro easer. Additionally, the software offers a sample version that can be downloaded for free so that users may test out the functionality of the software.