How to Convert Batch Thunderbird Emails to PDF File?
Are you looking for the best technology to convert batch Thunderbird emails to PDF file? If your answer is yes, then this blog will help you to solve this query.
Users want all their important data to be stored in a portable format so that they can access it anytime and anywhere. So they want to save the mail in Adobe PDF format. But if users want to batch import Thunderbird emails to PDF, they need to use Thunderbird Converter.
Mozilla Thunderbird is one of the most widely used free desktop email applications after the MS Outlook application. It is an open-source email program. In Thunderbird, all mailbox data and emails are saved in the MBOX file format.
Perhaps users need to store their email in hard copy. So, PDF is the most suitable file format which is used to save their documents as backup and print Thunderbird email in Adobe PDF file. A PDF file is best for sending to their colleagues, helpful in legal matters, printing their emails, and many other benefits.
Reasons Behind Export Thunderbird Emails to PDF file
We discussed some of the reasons why users might want to save their Thunderbird messages in PDF format without attachments or attachments.
- PDF files can be easily viewed and read on any device like laptop, desktop, mobile, and tablet.
- It provides password protection to keep their document safe and secure.
- Every Forensics Investigator prefers PDF files.
- It’s not easy to edit and modify PDF file.
There are 2 solutions are available for users:
- Professional Way
- Manual Way
Method 1: Professional Way to Thunderbird print Multiple emails to PDF
Syskare Thunderbird File Converter offers several significant benefits. With this software, you can export Bulk Thunderbird mails to PDF at the same time. It is the trusted software in the market. It supports exporting thunderbird mails attachments or without attachments to PDF file. Let us know more closely about the features of the software.
Entices Features of the tool:
- This tool allows converting single and multiple Thunderbird contacts and calendars within a folder at the same time.
- You may simply import Thunderbird’s profile by removing unnecessary email folders from the database.
- This software was developed in this way that it can manage several conversations without having to install other software.
- It provides you file naming option that you can manage and save your data in less time.
- It supports multiple file formats that you can easily convert Mozilla Thunderbird mails in HTML, EMLX, DOC, CSV, PST, and many more.
Let’s see how is it work the utility
Firstly, Download and install the software with just a single click on the download button.
Secondly, the software display multiple options.
Choose the convert emails option to convert only emails.
It automatically configured Thunderbird mailbox data from your PC.
If you only have Thunderbird data, not the Thunderbird application installed, select the Choose file/folder option >>Next button.
Thirdly, Select Folders which you can Export Thunderbird to PDF format, and hit the Next tab.
Choose saving file option PDF from the multiple file option.
Select the desire location that you saved PDF file.
- The software gives you an advanced option to manage your file with the File naming option.
You can see the live conversion on the software panel.
Finally, you will get the pop-up messages is conversion complete successfully, then click the Ok tab.
Method 2: Save Single Thunderbird Email via Print Commands
Thunderbird’s print feature may save a single message to PDF format as well as print a physical copy. This process is too lengthy and time-consuming for exporting Bulk thunderbird emails to PDF format.
- Firstly, launch the Thunderbird application, and choose emails that you want to export into a PDF file
- Right-click on the email, choose the print option (shortcut key ctrl+p).
- Then, choose the Microsoft print to PDF option, and check the print to file mailbox option >> hit Ok tab.
- Choose an appropriate name and location for the resulted PDF file to be exported. Select the “Save” button.
Methods 3: Export Multiple Thunderbird Emails to PDF using Add-ons
This technique is helpful for us if users want to print more than one email from Thunderbird to PDF. Installing and using the free “ImportExportTools” add-ons for Mozilla Thunderbird allows you to print multiple Thunderbird emails in PDF format in a single session. Let’s see:
- Install the free add-on and restart the Thunderbird app.
- Choose the emails from the mailbox folder.
- Then, right-click on the file and select “save selected messages” >> PDF format.
Note: Both manual methods cannot print attachments with your Thunderbird email. You need to use a third-party tool if you want to keep their attachments.
In conclusion, here we explained you to convert Thunderbird emails to PDF format by using one of the best tool and manual methods free but some restrictions. Manual methods are simple but easy because it has risk as we discussed in the previous paragraph. So, I am suggesting you if you want to import few Thunderbird emails to Adobe PDF then you may use the manual method otherwise there is a professional tool, you can use the trial version of the tool and download the software by clicking on the download icon.