How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another?
Are you also, one of them who are looking for the methods to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another? If yes, then you are on the right page. Yes, here we will show you the easiest and simplest both manual and professional techniques to migrate Gmail accounts to another account.
As we all know, Gmail is a widely famous email client to send and receive emails. Also, the Gmail email client provides multiple advanced features.
But sometimes, situations occur where we need to transfer emails from one email account to another. There are many reasons, why users need to migrate Gmail accounts to another account. So first we will show you some user queries, that we are receiving over the past few days.
Users’ Queries to Migrate Gmail Account to Another
How to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another Manually?
Here we will complete this procedure in 3 steps to forward emails from one Gmail account to another.
- Enable pop access in previous Gmail account
- Configure both new and old Gmail account
- migrate emails from one Gmail account to another
1 Step: Enable POP Access in Previous Gmail Account
- Open Gmail email client on your machine.
- Next, hit on the Gear icon and then the “Select All Settings” options.
- And then, select the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP” tab from the screen.
- Now enable the “Enable POP for all Mail” option and select the needed access.
- Lastly, hit the “Save Changes” icon on the screen.
2 Step: Configure Both New and Old Gmail Accounts
- Login into a new Gmail account.
- And again, click on the “Gear” icon and choose the “See All Settings” option.
- Now select the “Accounts & Import” tab and then choose the “Add a Mail Account” option.
- After that, a new window will appear, and here put the email address and login details of the old Gmail account and hit the “Next” icon.
- Lastly, a new pop will appear and select “Yes, I want to be able to send mail as username@Gmail.com” from here and then the “Next” icon.
3 Step: Migrate Emails from Gmail Account to Another
- Now enter the name and email address and click on the “Next” icon.
- Next, hit on the “Send Verification” and verify your Gmail account.
- After that, you will get a message on both email addresses.
- Lastly, copy the code and paste into the previous screen.
- And lastly, hit the “Verify” button to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- Lengthy and time taking procedure.
- Users have to follow all three methods properly.
- There is a high risk of an incomplete process.
- Also, need technical knowledge to do the procedure.
Direct Solution to Transfer Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
All in one and Safest Solution Syskare Gmail Email Backup Solution to migrate Gmail account to another. The software has multiple advanced features and capabilities to move some emails from one Gmail account to another like users can convert multiple Gmail emails in bulk at one time. Also, the software allows users to migrate multiple Gmail account at one time using the “Use Batch Mode” option.
The software allows users to migrate complete data of Gmail email client including Inbox, Draft, Sent, Trash and other customize labels. Also, all the original hierarchy of folders will maintain and preserved. This software has the power to export specific data from the Gmail account via Date, To, From, etc.
Steps to Move Emails from One Gmail Account to Another
Important Note: Users are suffering authentication errors when the company discontinued its Google Less Secure Apps service. To prevent this error must follow the specified instructions.
- Download and run the software.
- And then, enter the old email address and the 16-digit generated app password rather than a normal password.
- Now all the folders and subfolders will appear on the screen and select the required data
- And hit the “Select Saving Option” and select “Gmail” from the list.
- Now apply the advance filter options to download the specific data via date, To, From, and Subject.
- Next, enter new Gmail account login detail like email address and the app password (You have to create a new app password for the new Gmail account separately).
- Lastly, hit the “Backup” icon to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another.
Time to Say Goodbye
Manual method very laborious and time-consuming operation of exporting or transferring emails from one Gmail account to another Gmail account. As a result, in this article, we will discuss the two distinct approaches to transferring emails from one Gmail account to another. Users are not always successful when attempting to complete tasks utilizing the POP prompting method. For this reason, we have outlined a straightforward and effective method that may easily make this a reality.