How to Export G Suite to PST File Format? Step by Step Guide
Summary: Are you also looking for the techniques to export G Suite to PST format? If yes, then you are on the right page. Here in this write-up, we are going to share complete details and step by step guide with you.
G Suite is a business application that runs in the cloud and enables users to manage their emails, contacts, documents, and presentations while they are connected to the internet. Therefore, as long as you have access to the internet, you can view your data whenever you want, wherever you are.
But some situations occur when users want to export G Suite to PST. Some of the situations are mentioned below:
Users’ Queries to Export Google Workspace to PST
Manual Methods to Export G Suite to PST Format
Here we will show the direct manual method to export Gmail mailbox to PST format. all the steps are mentioned below:
After Google’s less secure apps did not work from 30 may, users are facing authentication errors while configuring a Google Mail account with any third-party tool. Don’t worry, here we will show you complete steps to solve this authentication error, after that, we will start the process. All the steps are mentioned below:
Step 1: Configure Accounts
- Now open the Outlook email client.
- And hit the “File” tab and hit the “Add Account” option.
- Now enter the email address of G Suite and put the app password here (16 Digit Code).
- Lastly, hit the “Done” icon to export G Suite to PST format.
Now your account is successfully configured. After that, we will export the G Suite data into Outlook.
Step 2: Export G Suite Data to PST Format
- Restart the Outlook again.
- And hit the “File” tab >> “Open & Export” >> “Import/Export” options.
- Now hit the option “Export to a File” option from the list.
- Next, select the “Outlook Data File(.PST)” option.
- Lastly, select the G Suite folder, which you want to export and browse the saving location, and hit the “Finish” icon.
Manual Method Limitations
- The procedure is drawn out and time-consuming.
- Users are now seeing authentication issues as a result of Google’s decision to deactivate its less secure applications.
- If users export data from G Suite and produce a PST file of significant size, there is a significant possibility that the data may get corrupted.
Direct and Safest Solution to Export G Suite to PST File with Attachment
SysKare Gmail Email Backup Tool that is both advanced and better, with the ability to export data from G Suite into PST format. Additionally, users can simply export data from any folders inside G Suite thanks to the software’s various functions, such as bulk and selected data conversion. The tool can export all of the data in an easy-to-use format, including emails, contacts, calendar events, notes, and journals.
The software is quite incredibly affordable, and it generates with a high degree of sophisticated algorithms. This distinguishes the software from the software made by other brands and gives it a distinct quality.
Advance Key Features of the Software
- It is possible to create a backup of all of the basic mailbox folders in G Suite including the inbox, sent items, and other folders.
- Also, the software can export all G Suite Labels and sub-labels, which are organized in a hierarchical structure.
- Provide Multiple filtering options, such as Date Range, From, To, and Subject, which is available for selective backups.
- Give users the option to name their files so they can handle the resulting emails and papers.
- This Software is compatible with almost all versions of the Windows operating system, including 32-bit and 64-bit versions, as well as Mac OS. It is compatible with earlier versions of Windows, including Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
Steps to Export G Suite to PST Format
- Download and run the tool.
- Now enter the login details of the G Suite account and put here a 16-digit password.
- After that, all the files and folders will appear on the screen and choose the needed data here.
- Next, hit the “Select Saving Option” and choose “PST” from the drop-down.
- Browse the needed destination and hit the “Backup” icon.
- Now your procedure of exporting G Suite to PST will start.
Time to Say Goodbye
One solution will allow you to export G Suite to PST files for single-user accounts in addition to domain user accounts. You may, of course, use the manual way, which involves exporting one account at a time using Outlook. On the other hand, in contrast to the software, Outlook does not provide any customizable choices for including or excluding folders. Before you spend any of your hard-earned money on the software. Syskare offers a free sample version that you may download and test out.