How to Import PST File to Thunderbird : Step by Step
Do you want to import PST file to Thunderbird? If yes, then you are on the right page, here we will explain to you that import PST to Thunderbird without Outlook.
As we know Microsoft Outlook is the largest heavily used email service worldwide. A lot of businesses utilize MS Outlook with Microsoft Exchange or Office 365 to handle emails and events. Outlook’s extensive capabilities arrive with a cost.
The majority of clients are moving from Outlook PST to Thunderbird only for these reasons. although Mozilla Thunderbird’s open or freeware nature helps it attract users.
Thunderbird is a freeware, open-source email client for Windows, Mac, etc. Thunderbird is an email service that was created and produced by the Mozilla Organization It enables users to handle emails, newsgroups, and other mailbox functions. Its saves data in the “.Mbox” format file, which is supported by various email clients including Apple Mail, etc.
Factors to Convert PST to Thunderbird
Mozilla Thunderbird, as previously stated, is an open-source email client available for many platforms. In addition to these features, users may easily import PST file to Thunderbird without Outlook.
Multiple Platform Support:
Thunderbird runs on Windows, UNIX, macOS, Ubuntu, and, Linux among other operating systems. A popular Email client for UNIX and Linux users.
When compared to Outlook and other email client programs, Gmail’s spam filtering is much superior.
Mozzila Thunderbird has the greatest security settings.
Archive with a Single Click:
One-click archiving stores the chosen emails in an archive file.
Infrastructure for pCloud Data Storage:
Thunderbird clients may easily share big files with pCloud.
Quick Solution to Import .pst File to Thunderbird without Outlook
The Syskare PST converter can import PST file to Thunderbird with emails, deleted items, contacts, notes, junk mails, journals, calendars, etc without Outlook. With this PST File to Thunderbird converter, you may easily and simply import your PST file into Mozilla Thunderbird. Additionally, you may migrate your multiple Outlook PST files at one time.
Features of this Software
- This software can convert Multiple PST files into Thunderbird at one time.
- Also, users can convert selected PST files according to their needs.
- This software is capable to save converted data direct into Thunderbird.
- Also, by using this software users can split the PST files which are big into separate folders.
- This software allows users to view all that files and folder data before the conversion.
Not only this, PST to Thunderbird software has multiple features. to know all the features click on the link.
How to Does PST to Thunderbird Wizard Work?
- Download and Install the PST converter (users may also utilize manual methods to share PST files).
- And, choose the PST file from the direct Outlook or manually by using mentioned options and clicking on the Next icon.
- Next, all the data will appear on the software panel, now select your desired PST email folders and click Next.
- Choose Thunderbird as a saving option from the menu to import PST file to Thunderbird without Outlook.
- If you want to import all data directly into the thunderbird account then don’t change the location. or if you want only file on another location then you can choose the location according to yourself.
- The procedure to Import PST file to Thunderbird will begin.
- Next, you will get a confirmation message after the procedure is complete.
- At last, Open your Thunderbird and you will be able to access imported email messages.
Manual Methods to Import PST to Thunderbird without Outlook
Not as simple as Export Outlook PST to Thunderbird. Mozilla Thunderbird doesn’t directly export Outlook PST files.
Convert Outlook PST to MBOX will be completed manually or automatically. Below we mentioned a technique to Import PST file into Thunderbird without Outlook installation.
- Importing Outlook data into Thunderbird.
How to Manually Import PST File to Thunderbird
- Firstly select Outlook as the default program by clicking default program >>set your default.
- Choose set this program after the selection of Outlook from the program button.
- Open the Thunderbird then select display the Thunderbird from the drop-down menu.
- Select Tools >>Import.
- Choose Mail or you may also choose Import Everything and click Next.
- Next, choose Outlook as a file type and select next.
- Lastly, Select the Finish tab to succeed in the process.
This method will import all emails in Outlook to Thunderbird.
- Manual methods will take a lot of time.
- Thunderbird and Outlook are properly installed on your device.
- Sometimes it shows errors.
To summarise, all of the techniques listed above are excellent and simple to use; unfortunately, when using manual methods to Import PST Files to Thunderbird without Outlook, users will face issues such as lengthy and time-consuming processes and must install Outlook. Use the software to save your time and import many PST files at once.