How to Import VCF Multiple Contacts to Outlook?
Import a VCF file with multiple contacts into Outlook 2010 and other versions, it’s difficult for a few users. VCF (Virtual card) is common to store all contact information. Outlook can read VCF files, but some hooks here. To learn more about the problem, read the following user query:
“I have multiple vCard contacts files on my desktop and I need to import them into Outlook 2016. Because I have an old version of Outlook. I tried manually to import the VCF files but the problem is, that it converts only the first contact from a file, Outlook did not appear to support multiple VCF files at one time. Is there a simple way to import multiple contacts?”
“A friend of mine has about 100 .vcard files (each a separate contact) that he exported with the Google Takeout method. Now he has changed his platform and decided to choose Outlook. He wants to import VCF Multiple Contacts in Outlook. He tried to import them but was unable to select more than one at a time. And he doesn’t have much time to import them one by one. If anyone can help then That would be pretty cool!
Many users are searching on the forum “How to import contacts into an Outlook account?” If you are one of those users, keep reading the blog. We’ll give you the best ways to import contacts in one go.
Know About vCard and MS Outlook
VCF (Virtual Card Format): vCard is a digital file format that most of the user used for storing contact information. A vCard file is saved in .vcf extension that allows for sharing contact details across different email service providers like Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook: Worldwide, Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email clients. It loses some basic features, reaching some heights. Users can easily understand contact information because of its simple interface. As compared with other email client, it gives you a secure environment.
MS Outlook 2021, 2019, and 2013, only these versions allow migrating a single VCF file at a time. So, users are importing multiple files manually, then they need to repeat this process. It takes your precious time and effort. We will give you the best methods to import VCF with multiple contacts to Outlook 2010 and the below versions.
An Automatic Solution to Import VCF Multiple Contacts to Outlook 2016
Syskare vCard Converter Tool is a good solution to import your VCF multiple contacts to Outlook 2016, 2010, 2019, and other versions. Some additional features of this tool:
- The Software allows the creation of a single VCF file for all contacts.
- It supports all VCF file versions i.e. vCard version 2.1, version 3.0, and version 4.0.
- There are no boundaries to transfer multiple VCF files.
- The software support all windows OS.
Way to Import VCF multiple contacts to Outlook
- Download and Install the converter tool.
Firstly, Select open and then select VCF file or folder.
- Secondly, See the VCF file with contact, personal, and domestic details.
- Choose to save the VCF file in any other file format as per your need.
- Thirdly, Extract Phone numbers, Email Addresses, and contact details from the VCF file.
Finally, click the save button to import the VCF file successfully.
Manual Way to Import VCF Multiple Contacts to MS Outlook
The second method is the manual method to import VCF multiple Contacts to MS Outlook 2016, 2010, 2019, and so on. The manual approach is a time-consuming process and difficult to migrate VCF multiple contacts. Follow these steps:
- Open Outlook and run to the File menu (upper left corner.).
- After that, select Import/Export from the Open & Export menu.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, choose the Import a vCard file option.
- Then, select the VCF file that you want to import into Outlook and press the next button.
- Lastly, your contacts will appear in Microsoft Outlook.
Drawbacks of the Manual Methods
- Importing only the first contact from a VCF file with hundreds of contacts.
- You must also map the VCF’s data types to Outlook, which takes time.
- It is not a feasible method for users having innumerable VCF files.
In conclusion, We mention both manual and automatic solutions in this article. We have offers an ideal and smarter way to fix the manual method’s limitations. Easy way to download and install the Tool first and follow the instruction to import VCF multiple Files to Outlook all versions. It’s a quick and easy way to save and manage your contacts fluently.