How to Open Access Database VBA Code without Password?
Here, we’ll show you how to open access database VBA code without password. There have been a lot of questions about how to open a password-protected access database with VBA code after we published a series of articles on unlocking VBA passwords in Excel and PowerPoint a few days ago.
So here we are with the complete knowledge to get remove passwords from the access database using VBA code. But before starting the procedure, let’s get some knowledge about MDB Database Files and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) files.
MDB Database Files
A file with the MDB suffix is a Microsoft Access database file. Access 2003 and earlier utilize this database file type, whereas subsequent editions use the ACCDB format.
MDB files include database queries, tables, and other data that may be linked to and saved in other files and software like XML and HTML. An LDB file is an Access locking file that is briefly kept with a shared database.
Visual Basic for Applications
VBA is an abbreviation for Visual Basic for Applications, which is a Microsoft event-driven programming language. It is currently mostly used in conjunction with Microsoft Office products such as MS Excel, MS-Word, and MS-Access, among others. This course will teach you the fundamentals of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Each part contains subjects that are connected to one another, as well as basic and helpful examples.
Also Read: How to Open Password Protected PowerPoint using VBA?
Hassle-Free Solution to Remove VBA Password from Access
Syskare VBA Password Unlocker is an effective and sophisticated tool to open access database VBA code. The software has amazing and extraordinary features like users can easily remove the password from the access in batch. Also, users can easily save the resulted data at the desired location. the access database VBA password remover is compatible with all windows OS.
Steps to Open Access Database VBA Code
- Firstly, Run the software to remove VBA password from access.
- Now upload the VBA project access database files by using the “Add Files” and “Add Folders” options.
- Now all the data files and folders will show on the software panel and check the required data.
- After that, browse the saving location to save the unlocked MDB Database Files.
- Lastly, hit the “Remove” icon to complete the procedure to open access database VBA code.
Important Note: The VBA Access database password remover can only detect the password of locked files with the trial version, you must have to purchase the licensed version to remove VBA password from access.
Extraordinary Features of the Software
- The software supports all the MS access database versions including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- The tool has a simple and easy-to-use interface for both technical and non-technical users.
- Also, the VBA access database password remover provides 100% safe and secure open files after the process.
- The software creates with advanced features and algorithms, which provide the result quickly to open access database VBA code.
- Users can save the unlocked access database VBA project files at the required destination path as per their needs.
- The software easily removes the VBA password from Excel workbook / PowerPoint, and Word easily.
Free Methods to Open Access Database VBA Code
- Open the Microsoft Access DBMS application and generate a new Access database file and open it.
- Now press on the Visual Basic and then hit the Aly + f11 keys.
- After that, choose the “Insert” icon and select the “Module” option from the dropdown.
- Now enter the given command in the editor window.
As String, _ Pwd As String)Dim CN As ADODB.Connection
Set CN = New ADODB.Connection
‘ Remove MS Access VBA Password
‘ Open database for shared (by default), read/write access, and
specify database password.
.Provider = “Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0”
.Properties(“Jet OLEDB:Database Password”) = Pwd
.Mode = adModeReadWrite
‘ Here goes the Code to work with database.
Set CN = Nothing
- Next, hit the “Run” and then the “Continue” icon.
- Now choose the VBA password-protected access database file and click on the “Open” icon.
- Wait for a few minutes, now your password will show on the screen.
- After that, you can easily use this password to open access database VBA code.
- Now hit the “File” tab >> Info >> Encrypt with Password and remove the MDB Database Files VBA project password.
- Lastly, users can easily remove VBA password from access.
Why Should Users Avoid Manual Methods?
- This is a time-consuming procedure.
- It is necessary to follow a long procedure to open access database VBA code.
- Knowledge of the technical requirements is required.
- Remove the VBA password from each MDB file one by one until all of them are unlocked.
- Also, there is no assurance against data loss.
Time to Say Goodbye
Finally, the free and professional method to open access database VBA code. You may use any of the strategies listed above, but first, create a duplicate of your MS Access VBA projects. Then employ manual methods. Business professionals should utilize expert advised software to open password-protected access databases with VBA code.