How Can I Migrate G Suite to Office 365? Step by Step Guide
Overview: Today we are going to solve the most searched query on the internet “how to migrate G Suite to Office 365?”. I noticed that many users want to migrate Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 due to many reasons. So, after a lot of searches and complete information, I am here to teach you how users can move email from G Suite to Office 365?
Every company needs to have an email system that is dependable, accessible, and secure, in addition to providing the flexibility of being able to work from any location. And at this period, the platform that has emerged as the best option for all kinds of enterprises is Office 365. Because of this, the majority of businesses are open to the idea of switching from traditional email servers to Office 365.
Not only this but when Google made the news that “Google Less Secure Apps would deactivate after May 30,” many users of Gmail and G Suite were anxious about the situation. Simply because they are unsure of the nature of the changes that Google will bring about. Consequently, they are seeking a new email client and new email servers to take Gmail email backup.
Direct and Safest Solution to Migrate Google Workspace to Microsoft 365
All in One and most reliable Syskare Email Backup Software to migrate G Suite to Office 365. The software is the most famous and highly recommended software in the market. Most IT Experts use this software for G Suite to Office 365 migration, because the software has advanced and superior features. like the software can migrate G Suite data with multiple advanced features. Also, the tool works properly automatically.
This software allows users to migrate selected data from Google Workspace. Also, users can migrate G Suite to Office 365 in bulk. Some of the advance and amazing features are mentioned below in detail:
Superior Features of the G Suite to Office 365 Migration Tool
- The software allows users to migrate data from multiple G Suite accounts at one time using “Use Batch Mode” to migrate G Suite to Office 365.
- Also, if users are using a proxy server, then they should enable the “Use Proxy” option from the software interface.
- The software can automatically load the complete files and folders of G Suite and also users can preview the data and select the required data from here.
- If you are an admin of an Office 365 account, then you can easily enable the “I Am Admin” option and enter the admin login details.
- The software provides the “Use Advance Settings for Selective Backup” option, which helps the users to migrate specific data from the Google search console via Date, To, From and etc.
- This software has a simple and easy-to-use interface for all technical and no technical users.
How to Migrate G Suite to Office 365 Step by Step?
- Download and install the G Suite to Office 365 migration tool on your system.
- Now, select the G Suite from the applications list.
- And then, enter the login details of the G Suite account and hit the “Login” icon.
- Now all the data of Google Workspace will show on the screen and select the required data to migrate G Suite to Office 365.
- After selecting the required data hit on the “select saving option” and choose “Office 365” from the drop-down.
- Now enter the login details of your Microsoft 365 account details, if you are an admin then check the “I Am Admin” option.
- Lastly, hit the “Backup” icon to start the G Suite to Office 365 migration process.
Time to Say Goodbye
G Suite users are looking for a way to boost their scalability and productivity to migrate G Suite to Office 365. However, they can’t seem to track down an approach that works consistently in this regard. There are two ways to migrate from G Suite to Office 365: the official and automatic approaches. You have complete freedom to go with whichever approach you like. However, using a G Suite to Office 365 migration tool may help you save time and effort while also ensuring a smooth G Suite to Office 365 migration.