How to Migrate Emails from Google Workspace to Gmail? Solved
Overview: In this write-up, you will get one of the best and most amazing solutions to Migrate Google Workspace to Gmail by using one of the best and extraordinary solutions to migrate emails from Google Workspace to Gmail. Here we explained about Google Workspace and Gmail, why users want to move from Google Workspace to Gmail, etc.
As we all know the name of the G Suite has been changed to Google Workspace. The biggest distinction that occurs between both the Gmail & Google Workspace accounts is the account pricing. Gmail is a free option while Google Workspace is a premium one. Gmail account is largely used by common users to maintain their individual info. On the other side, Google Workspace is the corporate account utilized by most of the major enterprises. Also, Google Workspace has multiple plans like Basic, Business, Enterprise. The organization picks the plan based on its needs.
“Hello there, I work in a firm where we acquired a licensed version of Google Workspace for work, however, we have already spent a significant amount of money on the Google Workspace edition. Our organization is now considering using the free Gmail service. But we have crucial corporate information stored on our Google workplace account. In addition, we must transfer all of the data from G Suite to a Gmail account. However, we are unable to do so. Please recommend a professional solution to Migrate Google Workspace to Gmail for our use.”
How to Move Data from Google Workspace to Gmail?
Highly recommended and one of the best tools to Migrate Google Workspace to Gmail is Syskare Gmail Email Tool. The software has extraordinary features like users can convert all data into any desired file format and move into any email client. Also, the software can migrate unlimited data of G Suite at one time without any file size restrictions. The Google Workspace to Gmail migration tool preserves the original hierarchy of all folders. Many advanced features are mentioned below:
Advanced Features of the Google Workspace to Gmail Migration Tool
- The Google Workspace to Gmail migration tool can easily and quickly migrate complete data of Google Workspace to the Gmail account including emails, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, tasks, and other information.
- Users can easily download and save the data from “Single G Suite user & Multiple Domain User”, also users can Migrate Google Workspace to Gmail for Personal accounts & Google Workspace for Business accounts.
- The Google Workspace to Gmail migration tool provides a “File Naming Option” to migrate selected data according to their needs via Subject, To, From, and Date.
- Users can download and save the data of Google Workspace data in batches and also there is a choice to change the selected data of G Suite to a Gmail account.
- The Google Workspace to Gmail migration tool allows to users for migrating Google Workspace emails into multiple languages including French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian.
How Does the Software Work to Change Google Workspace to Gmail?
- Download and run the software on your machine to Migrate Google Workspace to Gmail.
- Now enter the login details of your Google Workspace account and click on the “Login” icon.
- After that, all the data of Google Workspace will appear on the screen, select the desired data.
- Now press on the “Select Saving Option” and choose “Gmail” from the list.
- If you want to filter the data, then click on the “Advanced Filter” option.
- And then enter the login details of your account and press the “Backup” icon.
- Now your Google Workspace to Gmail migration will start.
Why Do Users Want to Migrate Google Workspace to Gmail?
- Gmail lacks an admin tool. That means each user is completely free. But with G Suite, the Admin account creates the users and controls their acceptance.
- In Gmail, all email addresses have the prefix “@Gmail.com” at the end of them. However, with G Suite, the organization/user has the ability to modify their email address to meet their specific requirements. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Gmail features and functions are accessible to all users. However, the Google Workspace account capabilities and services vary depending on the subscription package.
- Gmail is a free cloud-based service offered by Google that you may use to send and receive emails. So, the user is not required to spend any costs in exchange for using its features. Google Workspace, on the other hand, is based on a variety of subscription options. So, the user is responsible for paying the costs associated with the plan that they choose.
Time to Say Goodbye
The vast majority of people are looking for a safe and secured way to Migrate Google Workspace to Gmail on their computers. Throughout this blog post, we’ve discussed the whole procedure for migrating emails from Google Workspace to Gmail accounts. When migrating information from your Google Workspace account to your Google mail account, you may make use of the Google Workspace to Gmail migration tool.
Read More: Migrate Emails from Outlook to G Suite